lawyer Referral Services Of Riverside County

(951) 335-0144
4129 Main St
Riverside, CA 92501

The Riverside County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) is the only lawyer referral service exclusively dedicated to serving the legal needs of the Riverside County community. The LRS has been certified by the California State Bar and meets the American Bar Association Standards for Lawyer Referral.Attorneys: Can't help that Client? Refer them to the LRS! Read more about the benefits of referring clients you cannot help to the RCBA Lawyer Referral Service.HOW DOES IT WORK?The LRS offers you a low-cost opportunity to discuss your problem with a lawyer. If you make contact with us, we will listen to your specific legal needs and help you find a qualified Riverside attorney who is right for you.One of our highly trained referral counselors will talk to you over the phone or communicate with you by email in order to arrange a free or low cost appointment for you with a lawyer in his or her office.WHAT DOES IT COST?There are no consultation fees for referrals to the following types of lawyers:Personal Injury LawyersSocial Security LawyersWorkers Compensation LawyersFor other areas, a $40 referral fee entitles you to up to one half-hour consultation for advice. If you then decide that further legal services are needed, you and the lawyer may agree on a fee for his/her continuing work.The lawyers fee is usually based on such factors as the time and work put in, the difficulties involved in handling your matter, the amount of money involved, and the beneficial results of the work.In some cases, the lawyer can set an exact fee; in others, the attorney may charge on an hourly basis or on a contingency fee basis.CONTACT USIf you need a lawyer for a legal matter in Riverside County, please contact us today by calling one of the telephone numbers above, or by writing to us using our convenient online form on the right side of this page. Our friendly, trained staff will listen to you and help you find a lawyer who is right for your legal situation.

Back To Search